- Phone: 877-925-CELL (2355)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Issues: Contact us via webform. Click here.
- Subscription Inquiries: Contact our subscriptions department at 215-788-2103 or email email@example.com.
The Today’s Dietitian Continuing Education Learning Library (CELL) is a professional development resource from the nation’s leading independent trade publication for dietitians that provides Jointly Accredited (JA) continuing education credits online for RDs, DTRs, and other allied health care professionals.
In support of improving patient care, Great Valley Publishing Company (publisher of Today’s Dietitian Magazine), is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Great Valley Publishing Company’s continuing education activities also award credit for dietetics (CDR CPEU).
RDs and DTRs are to select activity type 102, "Activities Offered by Jointly Accredited Providers," in their CDR Activity Log. Sphere and Competency selection is at the learner’s discretion.
Today’s Dietitian is the only magazine written specifically for registered dietitians and nutrition professionals. With more than two decades of experience serving this influential professional community, TD is renowned for being the most reliable resource for nutrition trends, education, private practice advice, news, and information.
Today’s Dietitian covers the subjects nutrition professionals want to read about. Each month, our content provides best practices and recommendations for their clients, including diabetes management, heart health, food allergies, and weight management, as well as the latest in nutrition research, supplements, and culinary trends, including gluten-free living, vegan and vegetarian diets, organic foods, and more. Click here to subscribe!
- Website: todaysdietitian.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TodaysDietitian
- Twitter: Twitter.com/TodaysDietitian
- YouTube: YouTube.com/@greatvalleypublishing
A one-page query, abstract, or outline of your story idea is preferred. Please email your proposal to the contact below. A submitted query, abstract, or outline will be read only if the email includes the author's full name, credentials, academic degree, title, and affiliation (if any), postal address, daytime phone number, and email address. (Information is for verification, not for publication.)
Please contact the appropriate individual below for detailed submission instructions.
- Continuing Education articles: email the Director of Professional Development, Leslie Cimei, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magazine articles: email the editor, Judy Riddle, at TDeditor@gvpub.com