Print and read materials including presentation PowerPoint slides, handouts, references, etc. from our complimentary webinars.
- To watch our recorded webinars on our YouTube channel, click here.
- To view our webinars available for CPE credit, click here.
- For help recording these CPE activites in your Professional Development portfolio, click here.
Baby-Led Weaning: A Step-by-Step Guide to Starting Solids Using a Safe, Practical and Natural Alternative to Spoon-feeding Purees
- Download the presentation slideshow (note-taking version)
- Download the presentation slideshow
- Download the presentation references
Meditation for Dietitians: Applications in Science and Life, presented by Jenna Hollenstein, MS, RDN, CDN, sponsored by StarKist.
An In-Depth Look Into the Dietary Guidelines, presented by Toby Amidor, MS, RD, CDN, sponsored by Monsanto.
Evidence-Based Nutrition: The Problem of Proof, presented by Jeffrey B. Blumberg, PhD, FASN, FACN, sponsored by Nature Made.
What’s New in the World of Carbohydrates, presented by Joanne Slavin, PhD, RD, sponsored by Barilla.
Dietary Targeting of Inflammation: Modification of Cancer Risk, presented by Cynthia Thomson, PhD, RD, FAND, FTOS, sponsored by Hormel Health Labs and HORMEL VITAL CUISINE.
Overview of the Nutritional and Health Attributes of Soy, presented by Mark Messina, PhD, sponsored by Soy Connection, by the United Soybean Board.
The Happy Healthy Kitchen: Creating Delicious Meals to Support Dietary Advice, presented by Carolyn O’Neil, MS, RDN, LD, sponsored by Kellogg's.