Becky Dorner's Making Mealtime Magic E-Book with CEUS
Includes the ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD version of Making Mealtime Magic with Person Centered Dining plus 10 CEUs!
Click here for the hard copy version with CEUs.
Level II Learning Codes: 1000, 1040, 1070, 3040, 4190, 5040, 5050, 5100, 5280, 5390, 7050, 7100, 7200, 8000, 8050, 8060
Today’s Dietitian and Becky Dorner & Associates, two trusted names in continuing education, are partnering to provide nutrition professionals with a comprehensive selection of continuing education opportunities to satisfy a multitude of learning needs and styles.
This publication provides all you need to embrace person centered dining and enhance your facility's dining program! You will learn how you can make simple changes to incorporate person centered dining into your daily routine. The program includes information on the many aspects of enhanced dining to help you implement and/or build upon your own dining program - while meeting regulatory requirements.
Includes a book full of information with lots of practical, easy to implement ideas to get your team started, a review of dining styles along with sample policies and procedures for each (buffet style dining, restaurant style dining, family style dining, room service, 24 hour service, and other forms of dining), sample restaurant style select menus and templates with suggestions for daily special food rotations and how to help residents choose a healthy meal, sample holiday menus, 2 inservices for staff training, regulatory and survey compliance information, and policies and procedures on how to implement. Packed with ideas and tools to help you implement and/or expand on your own person centered dining program!
You will have access to download:
- An e-book detailing person centered dining including text, policies and procedures, regulatory information and compliance guidance
- Sample policies and procedures to help you implement person centered dining including the various types of meal service
- Sample restaurant style select menus for Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner with ideas for daily special food rotations
- Sample select menus with therapeutic diet spread sheets
- Sample holiday menus for theme meals and special events including traditional holidays, religious, and ethnic celebrations
- 2 inservices for staff training
- 10 CPEs*
*CDR approved for RDs and DTRs, with subsequent approval for CDMs. Just review the information, take the enclosed test and earn your certificate. (RDs and DTRs no need to return the quiz, just save for your CDR portfolio.)
- 10.00 CDR