Eating to Combat Breast Cancer
This continuing education course reviews the impact of specific nutrients, food groups, and beverages on the development of breast cancer.
After completing this continuing education course, nutrition professionals should be able to:
- Name three food groups that prevent breast cancer.
- Compare the misconceptions regarding soy consumption with the science pertaining to postdiagnosis consumption of soy.
- List five phytochemicals that fight breast cancer at a cellular level.
- Understand the impact of saturated fat vs unstaurated fat on breast cancer.
- Denonstrate the effects of a plant-based diet on breast cancer recurrence.
Alexandria Hardy, RDN, LDN, is a corporate wellness consultant and freelance food and nutrition writer based in Pennsylvania.
The author has no relevant disclosures to report regarding this program. She has certified that no conflict of interest exists for this program. View our disclosure policy.
- 2.00 CDR