Suggested CDR Learning Codes: 4010, 4090, 5390; Level 2
This continuing education course identifies and examines the current diet trends and provide recommendations and strategies for how RDs can apply them to public health and private nutrition settings.
Course content was written by Sharon Palmer, RD, a contributing editor at Today’s Dietitian, a freelance food and nutrition writer in southern California, and author of The Plant-Powered Diet.
- CDR Credit: 2.00
- Course opens: Wed, Apr 25 2012
- Course expires: Sat, Apr 25 2015
- Cost: $24.00
- CE Club Cost: $12.00
After completing this continuing education course, nutrition professionals should be able to:
- List and understand the significance of current diet trends that may influence consumers’ food choices.
- Identify key diet trends that may impact the food choices of patients with particular nutrition concerns.
- Apply current diet trends to public health and private nutrition settings.
- Understand specific motivators that may influence your patients’ behavior.